Dec 3, 2018
About Jeff Morris
Jeff Morris is the founder and CEO of Helicx. Helicx helps
organizations create new customers and turn existing customers into
raving fans by elevating the needs of the customer to design the
processes needed to drive sales leads and employee engagement.
Today’s multi-channel, multi-cultural world has changed the way
customers buy. Jeff has 30 years of experience in marketing and
mapping the customer experience. He is a serial entrepreneur,
founding his first company in 2002. He is also a corporate speaker,
widely respected for his skills understanding the psychology behind
why your customers buy and how your employees can help you
He is currently working on a book: Give Love, Get Love: A highly
effective sales process for the rest of us.
In this episode Virginia and Jeff discuss:
- The power of VALUES BASED MARKETING for growing a business
where people love to work and customers love to buy.
- The single most important strategy you MUST implement for your
brand to stand out from the crowd
- The dangers of ignoring what your customers REALLY need
- How to get YOUR message heard above the din of the industry
- How shift from transactional to connected relationships with
- How to out market your category kings!
- How to use LinkedIn to begin building meaningful relationships
inside the companies you most want as clients!
- Selling on price will create a crisis in your business
- You must leverage human desire to join in community to elevate
- Trust à Belonging à Purpose
- The internet has dramatically changed consumer behaviors, so we
need to change our approach
- No one wants to be sold, everyone is looking to buy
- Show your tribe you are just as vested in their success as they
- Relentless prospecting is essential to business success
How to reach Guest: