May 18, 2020
Ari Taub is a television producer who operates two networks. He was a 2008 Olympian, 2007 Pan Am Games Bronze medalist, 2007 Commonwealth Champion, Sports Advocate, Business Lawyer and Speaker. Ari promotes amateur and pro mixed martial arts through Hard Knocks Fighting Championship.
episode, Virginia and Ari discuss:
• Most common misconceptions about TV.
-Not good enough for video/TV.
-It’s only for celebrities.
-It’s really hard.
-It’s really expensive.
• Hard Knocks Engagement
-“Rip-Off and Duplicate”
• Importance of Brand Metrics
• Need for a Resilience Mindset for Success
• The value of incremental improvement over time and failing faster.
• How to use video to get in front of people.
• The “easy button” for getting started with video.
• People need to care first.
• Your audience wants stories – case studies.
• Everyone starts with zero viewers.
• Stardom is a cumulative process.
• You learn to win by learning to lose.
• LEARN TO LOVE THE PROCESS AND THE PRACTICE
• The world learns through video.
• All video footage is an asset.
• We all need a digital asset library.
To purchase tickets to an event or find out more about the fastest growing sport in the world visit www.hardknocksfighting.com.
To become a fan of Hard Knocks on Facebook click on the
Ari also shares his Olympic story and business message through public speaking engagements. If you are interested in hearing Ari’s fascinating story and learning how to succeed in business and life please call (403) 283-3422 or send an email to email@example.com
For more information on Ari go to his personal blog at www.aritaub.com
Connection Challenge! Let’s connect Ari!
Ari would like to meet Bill Clinton.