May 25, 2020
About Halelly Azulay
Halelly Azulay is a consultant, facilitator, leadership
strategist, author, and speaker at international conferences and corporate meetings. In 2006, Halelly founded TalentGrow LLC, a consulting company focused on developing leaders and teams, especially for enterprises experiencing explosive growth or expansion that want a more proactive, strategic approach to leadership development. An expert in leadership, communication skills, emotional intelligence, and authentic networking with more than 20 years of experience, Halelly develops leaders that people *want* to follow. She is the author of two books, Employee
Development on a Shoestring and Strength to Strength: How Working from Your Strengths Can Help You Lead a More Fulfilling Life. She offers actionable leadership insights and advice on her blog and her leadership podcast, the TalentGrow Show.
In this episode Virginia and Halelly
- How to be the kind of leader people want to follow!
- The difference between management and leadership.
- The importance of curiosity and conversation in leadership.
- The difference between commitment and compliance.
- The Trader Principle.
- The power of connecting people within the organization.
- How to cultivate a passion mindset.
- And more!
- Every person needs to be a leader.
- Leadership is not born, it’s made.
- Great leaders connect their people to the vision.
- To motivate them, a leader must know their team members’ why.
- Engagement happens when your team is good at and likes what they do.
- Value goes way beyond the paycheck.
- Assign work by strengths rather than job description.
How to reach Halelly:
Go to www.TalentGrow.com and download your free gift, “10 Ways to be an Engaging Communicator.”
Email Halelly: Halelly@TalentGrow.com
Connection Challenge! Let’s connect Halelly!
Halelly would like to meet Oprah Winfrey.