Jun 1, 2020
Laura Posey is an internationally-recognized speaker, author and
consultant. She is known as The Simple Planning Specialist for her unique ability to simply and easily laser focus her clients to get dramatic results. Her Simple Strategic Plan is used by over 2500 companies from startups to Fortune 100. She is the author of "How to Plan Your Entire Year On One Sheet Of Paper" and co-author with Jack Canfield of "Mastering The Art Of Success". Laura is a graduate of SUNY at Buffalo and holds an MBA from Virginia
Commonwealth University. She is fluent in German and is currently working on her Spanish. When not on stage or with a client, you can find her traveling the world, playing golf, practicing the fiddle, or snuggling with her rescue mutt, George, at home in Richmond, VA.
episode Virginia and Laura discuss:
- What to do when life throws your business a curve ball.
- Two ways to accomplish goals.
- Essentials of a solid business plan.
- The difference between targets and goals.
- The illusion of the guru.
- And more!
- Change your tactics, not your goals.
- Know your core values. They are your “rules of the road.”
- Know your key weekly activities in order to be successful.
- Don’t be afraid to change on the way to your goals.
- Don’t buy “just another program.”
- When you are uncomfortable, you need support.
How to reach Laura:
Go to www.SimpleSuccessPlans.com for free gifts!
Connection Challenge! Let’s connect Laura!
Laura would like to meet Emma Thompson.