Apr 22, 2020
About Kyle Gray
Kyle Gray is an entrepreneur and bestselling author who helps
startups and small businesses grow with content marketing. He has
helped hundreds of startups and small businesses create scalable
content marketing strategies. He specializes in creating
step-by-step processes and templates to automate and delegate. His
book The Story Engine outlines his process for making content
marketing and brand storytelling easy and effective.
In this episode Virginia and Kyle discuss:
- Experts Blindness and How to Overcome It
- How Storytelling Draws in Customers
- The three elements that go into a good business story
- How Kyle helped tell the story for the professionals that
helped him overcome his own health challenges.
- And more!
- Experts, exactly because they’re experts, often become blind to
the customer experience.
- Connect with how you’re Ordinary. Show Leadership with how
you’re Extraordinary. Draw them in with why you care.
- Sometimes information is your enemy. We need to pick the right
information and communicate it in line with our values.
- The key is to connect first and communicate second. A good
story does both.
- Communicate in the context of a well-told story.
- The real magic is that once you are clear on your story, you
can feel it in yourself.
How to reach Kyle:
Connect with Kyle: www.TheStoryEngine.co/process
for the proprietary story process.
Yes, that’s dot-C-O, not dot-com!
Contact Kyle through the Contact Page of the website.